Thursday, February 21, 2013

Is this thing on?

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to make a fun little test post. I'm totally stealing from Liesl (who's blog can be read here), and just doing an intro post.

Here are a few fun facts about me!

Firstly, and most importantly, I love Jesus! I'm still trying to figure out what God is doing in my life...it's a day-by-day journey, which I hope to share with you all here! If you'll have me, of course.

I love sports. (I feel that this is important to have here. Why? I have no idea.)  College basketball (GO DUKE!), College footabll (WE ARE!), and I love soccer. It's easily my favorite sport to watch. I guess that happens when you attend Messiah College (One of the most winning-est college soccer programs in all of the land). Seriously though...I played for 7 years, and I'm currently wearing the TAYSO hoodie I acquired when I was 9. (No joke. It still fits.) Sports are a great way to bond with about...90% of the human population! (and 45.8% of all statistics are made up on the spot.). I'm sure I'll talk more about sports in the future...

I love my family! I'm adopted, and I wouldn't trade my adoptive family for all of the birth-families in the world. There's 10 of us (praying for another little one eventually. NO pressure, L+J), And I just love hanging out with the fam, and having fun with the Kiddos (7,5, and almost 4). My parents are great, and my sisters are great and my brother-in-law is great, and everyone is just great! For real, come spend a day with us sometime. It's crazy-fun.

I love my friends. I can't even even explain to you what my life would be like without my family and friends..and family of friends. They mean the world to me, and It's so nice to have several support systems to fall back on. I have a boyfriend, and through him I'm meeting people who I probably would have never been friends with. (That's a slight exaggeration...) And I'm so thankful for him being so patient when I repetitively ask "Wait...have I met so-and-so before...? I can't remember...?" And I'm so glad to be making new friends!

I'm an ESFP: Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving. Aka: The Performer. If you know me, none of this will be surprising. If you're just getting to know me, consider this your loose, general, yet accurate road map of my personality. You can read more about ESFPs and find your own personality type here.

Okay. I think that's good for now.
Comments are ALWAYS welcome and super encouraged! (one of the reasons I switched from tumblr to Blogspot!) So please let me know what you think!

shine bright!
-s.

No comments :

Post a Comment