Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Year of Living Dangerously (Different)

I'm turning 25 next week. 

I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions about this, but more immediately, I need your help.

As Year Twenty-Five approaches, I've decided to do "A Year of Living Dangerously (Different)." Everyday from October 3, 2013 until October 3, 2014, I will try something new or different, and then write a short blog response about it. I'm not planning anything crazy like jumping out of an airplane, but I'd love to travel, try new food, and be kinder to strangers.

So, I'm looking for your suggestions. 365 things is a large list, and as much as I'd love to come up with all of them on my own...I can't. Comment here, on my Facebook, or my Twitter, or in person. If you think of anything, at any time, just shoot me a message!

Thanks!
Shine Bright!
-s.


2 comments :

  1. Go to Tea Time in McAllister Alley and order a milk tea with pudding and boba, hot or cold is up to you. It's a favorite of M and m.

    ReplyDelete